Effective date – November 29, 2018
IQuese Media LLC owns and operates https://princeofprice.com(‘website’, ‘the service’)
The following describes how we collect, use and shares your personal and non-personal data and the choices available for you to alter how we deal with your data.
Our intention behind using your data is to serve you better through our site features. We don’t use your data for monetary purposes unless there is an advantage to you on the other side.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
To make use of all our features offers in the site, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information such as your first name, email, contact details along with a physical address. The circumstances under which we’re compelled to ask for personally sensitive information are,
- Subscribing to our newsletter
- To send promotional offers/materials
- Taking part in targeted surveys run or hosted by our site
- Contacting our team through our dedicated email or contact page.
- Filling up service forms which lead to third-party service providers contacting you.
- Providing you a specific cost of a service/product for your particular ZIP or area.
While not all the information we collect is not personally identifiable, non-personal information such as the below types is collected through our site.
- Demographic information like your state name, ZIP code, IP address and origin country.
- Information about the device used to connect to our site including browser name, type, and language.
- Information regarding how you use our site, including the time spent on each article, the number of pages you visit, the page you first used and last used, links that you clicked, where your mouse cursor was placed, what advertisements you have seen.
- Additional traffic data such as the sites you used just before ours, time of your visit e.t.c
- Keywords or terms you used on Google’s or other search engines’ search page.
Cookies are a record of what websites you’ve visited, and the preferences and actions you did on those websites. it’s stored in your browser and can be cleaned by visiting the ‘Settings’ page of your browser. When you visit our site, cookies get stored on your device indicating your interests.
Cookies are a measure of tracking what you do on the internet and stories relevant information. You can easily set your browser to decline cookies, but if you do so, we can’t assure that all parts of our site will work as it’s supposed to be. Some of our features are based on cookies and without it, the potential of those features won’t be up to the mark.
Personal Information Collection From Children
We don’t encourage childer below the age of 13 to use our site. Our cost guides are supposed to be used as financial information for adults who can differentiate between two things. If you are someone below 13 years old, we ask you to consult with your parents before making a financial decision. We don’t purposefully save data of children, nor do we endorse them to use our site.
USE OF INFORMATION
The information we collect is used for the below purposes on our site:
- Connect you with pet service providers.
- Send promotional emails, newsletters, and informative pieces.
- Provide you advertisement in partnership with Google.
- To conduct surveys related to costs or services.
- Optimize our services with respect to demographics and geolocations.
- To communicate with users through Gmail.
- To avoid illegal activities.
- To improve site contents according to your feedback.
- To add cost figures to the articles based on your contribution.
- To detect technical issues.
- To monitor how users interact with our contents
Your personal and non-personal data might be retained by us as long as PrinceOfPrice.com is online. We may keep your personal data for email follow-ups and for the purpose of keeping a record for legal purposes. Non-personal data will be stored in our Google Analytics account until we see no use of it.
Disclosure Of Information
Your personal data might be shared with our affiliated third party service providers, and with our parent media company, IQuese Media LTD. All the disclosures will be ruled by the terms listed on this page.
Your personal data would be shared with third-party service providers so that they can contact you directly to know more about the service and to reach your address if that’s necessary for the service. Before collecting data for such purposes, it’ll be disclosed to you.
If we are asked to, we will share your personal data with any regulatory authorities around the world, not just the United States.
Non-personal information will be shared and used in any way that we deem necessary. We make no claims on the limitations of the usage and how we share or disclose such data to third parties.
Information that you purposefully leave to the public, such as in our comment section, will be visible to anyone and everyone who visit our sites. If you disclose your personal information such as email on our comment system, we will not be liable for misuse of your personal information.
How Do We Secure Your Data?
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your sensitive information. Our site is protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. But since all the data are stored online, we can’t assure you absolute safety. Hacks and unexpected security errors are common, and we’re susceptible to those as well. If any of your data get leaked from third party services, we won’t be held responsible.
Assignment; Change of Ownership